Friday, March 27, 2009

P.E.A.C.E

LOVE SEXY MAGIC


Yes i am so addicted to that song =) *great minds think alike right darling*
Anyways, here are some photos from Lastweek.
A good weekend. But everywan was sick. So sucky at the same time.
Go Club no mood stand oso. Lol. Should just stay home. Crap. Waste Money only.


Cant wait to celebrate our birthday together for the first first time babyy! =)
He was the only reason why we were even clubbing on a sick Night. DJ Michoh. I remember this guy spinning @ My B'day party lastyear & he was so awesome =) We wish you all the very BEST in ur DJ-ing career my friend!
Goshh...I've never seen Nicole for like 2 years? Maison days ;)
What Else. The 3 Devils. Hahahaha.

Then, Our Genting Night which we so much preferred =)
My Ji Mui Christine
Thank God i had both my boots in the car to keep the both of us Alive
My Life.

Anyways, i was reading something from some bitch's site & Laughing like hell.
Gosh. I cant believe people would actually teach others stuff they emlselves dont even know!
Fucking Hilarious. Aiyo dont talk about others la sohai when you yourself also like that =)
And enough with the photos. its killing my eyes already. Wuahahahahahaha. hou lan 7 funny lorh.

Alrite, enough about the bitching.
Just recently i've manage to find Peace with a really once very close close Ji Mui in my heart =)
She was like a Big Sister to me since Day 1. Always have,Always will.
But due to some misunderstanding,conflict & some mislead differences. We then walk our separate ways.
But im glad to say that everything is back to how it was before.
This time im sure it'll be stronger than ever right sis ? ;)
Its really so not worth it at all to ditch such a friendship. Infact its funny when i think of it.
In a way i feel really bad for all the things i've said,type & done to her.
In my blogs,my FB status & every other way that i hurt her.
I guessed its all History now =) Im realllyy reallyy Happy that i have the Perfect circle of Girlfriends now.
They mean the world to me.
Every girlfriend of mine is different & one of a kind in their own unique way.
I connect with em in so many different ways =)
Heart you babes forever!
Honesty from now on =)
XOXO

No comments: