Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Work Hard, Party Harder =)

So yes today's my 2nd day @ my new work place =) Im hating the traffic so damn badly
Everytime i go to work in the morning i just feel like murdering the cars!!! Urghhhhh!
My office is located @ Leisure Commerce Square PJ (which actually can consider Sunway larh)
This is also where Taylors School of tourism & hospitality is located.
So anways, i hate the location.
But i LOVE my new job =) yess i totally love it!
Cause i dont even have to do cold call & i get calls with really interesting customers who wants to use our service.Thats Great. More easy commision for me =) hehehehe i absolutely love my new job!!!!!!!
What i doing right now is Email Marketing Solutions.
Basically , its alot like advertising but we are advertising through email to our own network of database.
What i do is just handle whatever enquiries for interested customers then arrange an appointment to go meet up with em.
And Close the damn deal. the rest is history.
i dont have to do the campaign, neither the ad or anything =) all i have to do is close the darn deal!
Hehehehe. im just waiting for em to decide to move to somewhere nearer in PJ cause everyone here is feeling the pressure of the heavy traffic jam every morning.
anyways, im going for a couple of appointments later & im really confident that its a darn deal =)
All the best to me!
XOXO

No comments: