Thursday, March 19, 2009

No photos =)

Its time to Partayyy

Okay i've been reallyy extremely busy with my job & my entertainment =)
Not gonna upload any photos today. Not yet. Too lazy larh.
Anyways, My parents went away to Bandung & Jakarta this whole week which is the reason why my friends have been hanging at my place everyday =)
No parents at home meaning time to get dirtyyy...hahaha.
Cant wait to get my hair colour & trim before our bday aka me & my boyfriend.
This year we will be celebrating our birthdays 2Gether =P since the dates are really close.
I was thinking of a Black & Pink theme this year.
Guys in Black. Ladies in Pink.
Barbie & Ken birthday bash perhaps? Hahaha my boyfriend thinks its childish though.
Well, honestly im not thinking of the cute lil cartoon-ish barbie doll childish concept.
Im thinking of a bimbo-ish sexy naughtyy Barbie concept =) more like Playboy Bunny style!
Then guys of course look smart & sexy in Black.
Im currently pushing my boyfriend to get the Powerpoint photos for the projector done. Yesh just like lastyear of course.
I'll be posting photos of my dearest friends. perhaps some funny candid shots. perhaps shots of em heads in their own vomit *winks*
Then baby is gonna design the Backdrop for our party =)
Goshh i cant wait cant wait!

Date: April 11th 2009
Time: 8pm till check out time =)
Venue: *im not gonna mention here* playsafe mar*
Theme: TBC

Wouldnt want em cops disturbing my big day right mar. Hehe.

No comments: