Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad Habits

I've been sleeping in the last couple of days
Couldnt even attend my dearest sis's B'day =( Sorry sab but i promise i'll make it up to u yeah!
Had my Astma Attack..goshh this Astma thing is really freaking me out!
It used to happen every year once..
But now its like few month once..
I guess its a sign for me to quit smoking? No? Yes?
Anyways i havents been smoking for 3 days already =)
Ohh yesh i've been a really good girl. Most of my time was spent on my bed instead.
Darlingg we've been talking about it since god knoes when & now finally ITs just a week awayy!!!
I cant wait for our lil getaway ;) just us LADIES ONLY trip.. hehehe
Eveyrone kept assuming that im going with my babydear Andy..
And when i tell em im actually going with my bestie whom is a girl ;)
everyone is like : '' OMGG are u sure?! Are u crazy?!? Arent u scared that its too dangerous?!?''
Well... hehe i personally think that ''Danger'' doesnt exist in our dictionary right. Nothing is more dangerous than US =) Especially when we're together!
My lil partner in crime ;) I cant waiitt to getaway from this country for awhile!
Stress free shopingg moments with u willl be perfect =) I can imagine the number of photos we will be taking!
Anyways i just wanna say thanks to daddy for taking the day off to take care of me =)
Love u daddy! Mummy too of cosh! hehe hugs!
They have been worried sick about my sickness lately..kept coming into my room in the middle of the night just to check up on me..
I really appreciate it mum & dad =)
Its time to look for a new job.
Apparently my company is losing money & so this will be the last month for all of us.
I hope i really do manage to find a job before our lil getaway
Wouldnt wanna be that lazy jobless christiana a few months back..lol.
Am off to bed now.. the high dosage of medicine is starting to make me drowsy.
nitez peeps

No comments: