Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Money Money Money

The Season of Food =)
Alrite im not gonna upload all the photos here
Anyways, CNY this year is really boring for me
Everyday all we can do is gamble gamble gamble
Although i knoe this is what CNY usually is about but seriously arent there any other thing to do than visiting friend's house?
Goshh at least lets go Sing K or club la like how we always used to
Anyways, thanks to Kiff & gang who made our CNY much much more interesting =)

1st Day of CNY dinner @ Pirates Cafe with my Lou Gong's family =)
2nd Day of CNY- tHE Shop till we drop day
3rd day of CNY- The day i decided to gamble & won BIG =) Imma happie Girl noww!

Anyways, i finally got to see my darlingg today =P Am so happy to have spent some quality girl time with u babe!!! Been missing you alot latelyy larh my dear
I know you enjoyed our GG time while admiring Chuck's sexy style & hot hot hot looks!
hehehe great minds think alike & have same taste i guess? Hehehe
And im so happppyy for you & your blessed family darlingg =) I know you know kays
I wished you all the very best this New year & may this year bring lotsa funfilled memories & endless of joy to your family baybeh =) HUGS!
You know you lup lup me
XoXo
uR Gossip Partner in crime =P

No comments: