Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Holy Crap!

Daddy got Facebook!!! And he Added Me!!! Ohh Crap..
He added me & was like :'' Hi Tiana! Its me Daddy! Accept my request yea!''
Holy Crap..Now i have to be extra careful of the photos i upload!
LOL
The only place tht i have Privacy is here in my blog cause its Private ;) Learnt my lesson once
Hopefully he dont suddenly got Blogspot then come add me tim.. LOL
Anyways, today baby & me watched Bride Wars
OMGG its soo goood..
A story every girl i believe can relate to =)
Best Friends turn big time enemy all because of the competition of being the Best
Sometimez its funny when we come to think of the lil things we get pissed off about the person who has been there for you always
I had a really teary eye at the end of the movie
Its soo hilarious yet heartwarming
My advice is to go watch this movie with your best girlfriends =)
Maybe then u'll start appreciating each other more
I watched it with my boyfriend & im guessing he was quite bored at some parts
Hahaha i somehow always manage to drag him to watch every chick flick with me
Was controlling my tears from falling..didnt wanted to embarass myself at him
Anyways, i have to say this..
Anne Hathaway is drop dead gorgeous
She is like the prettiest movie star i've ever seen
She's like Audrey Hepburn in the modern days of cosh
Such fair & radiant complexion & beautiful eyes..
Goshh i would kill to be her
And Kate Hudson my all time favourite romantic comedy actress
She's just so hilarious..the way she talks & her expression
Plus, she is soOo Drop Dead HOT too!
Ohh well..
Anyways, after that i headed to Pavillion to shop..Again.
I have to say this year CNY reallyy damn boring
Unlike last year's which was filled with activities every single day & night
So i spent most of my time shopping shopping shopping
And im sooo fking Excited right now
Because New Moon is due in November!!! Wooohoooo i get to watch my ultimate MOST FAVOURITE HOT ACTOR on the big screen again!
Marrry me robpat plsss im begging you!!!

No comments: