Friday, January 9, 2009

Lifes a Bitch

Last Night @ Barsonic,Zouk.




I freaking Love my RobPat binnie =) I call it that coz he is always using it!
Our group
Stutu>Sab>Ana>Andy @ Barsonic
Urghh thats disgusting !!! Hahaha
This guy practicallyy jump from the dj Deck..gosh its like a gig or sth!
wE L.o.v.e LapSap!
Im soO gonna miss you when im gone next week =(
Miss Ana & the guys
This here is my Dearest sister from another Mother =)
Ken's attempt to carry Darren. LOL
The Gila dudes. Hahaha.





I had soo much Fun lastnight =)
Anyways, tonight i will be heading to Marriot@Putrajaya for Stef's wedding dinner.
Goshh i cant reallyy imagine Stefanie finalyyy gettingg married!!!
Like Finallyy! Hahaha dont be nervous kays girls!
This is like YOUR special night =) Cant wait to see you in ur stunning gown!!!
Hugs! congrats to the happyy couple! They've been together for more than 10years! NO joke!
Then, after the wedding dinner i will carry on to mY darling's lil sis bday =)
Finallyy Elizabeth has decided to step into a club for the first time!
Hehehe u are soOo gonna remember tonight! We will be heading to Club 69@Heritage Row.
From birthdays to Weddings..
when is my turn..Hehehe..
I mean bday kays =P
Gotta go get ready noww.
I know you love me =)
XOXO

No comments: