Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Favourite breakfast

Breakfast @ Delicious


Baby & me managed to drag ourselves out from bed for breakfast finallyy after a long long time =) I love the food @ Delicious
Really nice environment also good food of cosh
Anyways, after breakfast we headed over to Pavillion to do a lil shopping =)
Well, it ended up not lil after all. Cost me ALOT.
I cant believe i couldnt control myself from shopping even after Bangkok!
WTH everything is just soo tempting
Anyways, i seriously need a new Wardrobe
There is totally no more room for anymore clothes anymore
Plus, i have yet to bring my boxes of clothes back from Baby's place
Ohh well..
I want a walk in Wardrobe!!! Aikz nvm maybe when im married then my hubby can present me a Walk in Wardrobe as my wedding gift? *hints* kekeke
In the mean time, mummy says she's gonna re-do my entire room
gonna do built in wardrobe with different compartments for my accesories,clothes,hair gears etc =) Since Christal moved out i'll have much more space for my stuffs! Wheeeee !!! more space for more clothes...hehehe
I wished i had space for shoes tooo! But sadlyy mum doesnt agree in keeping shoes in the room
So now all my heels are like stacked up outside & also in baby's hse


Didnt have a chance to order my favourite Melting pot because this coffee came in a set
Kisses
I knoe you knoe darlingg =)
Morning Kiss which we rarely get bcoz we only wake up after 2pm everyday! LOL
This fella stole my sunnies..so vain sia
Blowing kisses to no one else but you
Mouth wotering..goshh


more pics of CNY & Bangkok sooon =)
XOXO




No comments: