Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gong Xi Gong Xi

CNY Eve '09
So this year i joined my family @ Aunty Jo's place for Reunion Dinner
Our family doesnt celebrate Chinese New Year & so every year mostly we will join Aunty Jo aka Mummy's Bestie for CNY Reunion dinner =)
This year however is was Extra Extra FUN
Seriously i had absolutelyy no regrets joining em =P
They were all in the cam whoring mood. LOL so funnyy
Anyways, here are some pics

Rose wine..Best of the Best. I seriously think it tasted like Champaigne =P my fav
Aunty Jo's yummy yummyy preparation
Groupie =)
Three Stooges. LOL
Then, after the fun hang out @ Aunty Jo's place
I headed over to baby's place to join em for some prayers
Later on we headed over to Ken's cribb to start our every year gambling routine with our gang of friends =)
CNY with my besties =)


No comments: