Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bite me just Bite me Im begging of YOU

Twilight


So i've finally watched the much anticipated movie of the year-Twilight.
And it was super duper ohh so very cool & fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, i decided to go meet up with my darlingg @ Pavillion.
And she of cosh had this really random idea to watch Twilight...Again! (Yess this will be her 2nd time)
As for me its my very first time =) I can imagine how crazily madly deeply in love with Robert Pattinson that you wanna watch this movie again & again on the Big Screens! Hahahaha.
Who wouldnt Right? I'd watched it every single day if i could! Wouldnt wanna miss every single minute & seconds of the movie. (Especially looking @ Rob)
Alrite, so the movie was about Bloodsucking Vampires. Im not going to go into details as it would really be potong to some of you. Hehe.
The story line is spot on really good. So intense yet so cool =) (u knoe why)
I love every single moment of Edward Cullen in the movie. Every single Love scene.
Edward Cullen wanted to taste Bella's blood soooooo damn Badly. But he Loved her so much he knew he couldnt hurt her by turning her into the person he hates so much(himself-the killer)
So all he can do was to control hisself because he loves her soo much.
its just like SEX.

Introducing british actor Rob Pattinson as Edward Cullen aka the most Sexiest Bloodsucking Vampire in the entire Universe!
The First Episode of this saga - Twilight is about an intense Love Story between a VAMPIRE & a HUMAN that makes this movie even more interesting. He is so Irresistable & so is She aka american actress Kristin Stewart.
I cant wait for the Next 3 Episodes !!!
How can you not Love those eyes. I've said it before & i'll say it again-I can Climax even just by staring into his eyes! And im dead SERIOUS!
The Cullens. Their probally the Coolest family i've ever seen. The scene when they enter the school Cafeteria..goshh you can pratically feel Wind blowing! Prolly because of Edward Cullen =)
Just in the movie,No Girls can ever be Good enough for him. Well, maybe ONE & i wish it was me (Dream...dream...dream)
Edward ohh Edward.. Bite me Please! I wanna be with you Forever & Ever baby
My Most favourite part of the movie would have to be the way tells Bella aka Kristin Stewart this-
(With that intense look & Deep eyes)...You are like my Drug..you are like my own Heroin.
It got my heart melted as i started to grab my fingers so tightly in the cinema



Now i finally understand why millions & billions of girls out there is soO damn crazily in love with this british actor. Before watching the movie,i never understand why? Because he wasnt really a very handsome hot dude. I've seen pictures of him & it didnt turn me on. Because he always looked so wild & with messy hair & that high look in his eyes as if he were on drugs or something.
But i take back what i once felt.
Screw Zac Efron. Screw Dustin Milligan aka Ethan from 90210. Even Screw Johnny Depp!
Robert Pattinson is the Hottest most Sexiest most Hottest most Sexiest most EVERYTHING in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!
I cant wait for the other 3 Episodes to come out tooo. Im gonna get the book to understand every single thing that Edward was thinking =)
I get turned on everytime i look at the wallpaper on my handphone.
Yes can u imagine. I even switched my phone wallpaper! Thats how crazy inlove i am with Rob.
Bite me Rob. Fly me up high into the mountains. Do whatever you want with me.
I'll do ANYTHING just to seee you. Anything.
I LOVE YOU ROB PATTINSON!



1 comment:

LadySze said...

i felt the wind blowing when they entered the cafeteria babbehhh :P heheheheee..luplublubbbbb u and i cant wait to see u lar..ahaha :)

hehee...*juicy juicy neeeews*

xoxo