Monday, December 29, 2008

Updates

Christmas Eve Party @ My Cribb



Thanks for the Perfect Xmas present my darlingg! ;) I know you like yours too! Hehehehe
My favourite Ladies on Christmas Eve =)
OMG Christiane doing her thang again..LOL
French Loaf is a MUST have every Xmas =P Dip it into the Devil's Curry & its good to go!
Kiss to the lil Rascal
Daddy & the Guys
The Dudes
Thanks for coming you guys =)
This here is my FAVOURITE!!! Shephards Pie. Inside theres Beef & Patatoes =) My two favourite combination! Yours too darlingg i knoe!
Mummy's Signature Roast Chicken with Patatoes & Carrots
Daddy:'' Wahh suddenly i got soO Many Girlfriends!'' Hahaha
Ben & Simon
Lick your Lollipop.. OOps that didnt sound right. HAhahahA
As Usual Christiane being the spotlight to ALL Couples
Our First Xmas together & i had a Blast! Luppie lup ya!
Anyways, on the 26th December was hell of a fun =) I know you know larh
So Kiff & gang came over to my house for a lil house session ( As planned the moment mummy said they wont be around for a week)
LOL. It was crazy shit. My Hall & Dining was fully Occupied.
About 20plus of my friends came over to my hse & the rest was history.
Hehehe so much fun dat night =P Luckily the neighbours didnt wake up with the music blasting loud!
DJ ND u fucking rocked the house down =) LOL
So December 31st everyone has decided to return to my house again for Session
And i guess thats acceptable since my parents will only be back after that
As long as the gang help me clean the house before my parents are back =)
I cant wait!
Dec26th Session @ my Cribb Pics up soon kays ;P Stay tuned!















No comments: