Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas day is near..

Im finally done with Xmas gift shopping =) Its a headache i know but fun though.
I only get to do it every year once. And today i went down to 1utama with my sisty Cherry & Joey.
We had lunch @ Plus One Shabu Shabu. My first time eating there but i have to admit that the food is quite tasty. Must try again with baby dear.
Anyways, after that Joey headed back to office while us 2 lazy ass walked around to look for Xmas Gifts for our family & friends.
I bought something small yet unique for everybody =) Fair & Square. Haha
But im really liking it though. This is the first time Cherry and me bought so many ******! Hahaha
Anyways, tommoror after meeting we will be heading to Sunway Piramid to complete our lil task for everyone =P
I cant wait for Xmas!
oooo i Miss the Creamy Butter Chicken @ Mama Kitchen in ttdi.
Absolutely delicious! Sorry that i cant join u for dinner tonight babe =(
Am feeling rather lazy coz my legs is sort of kiling me.
Am going for dinner with Adam & Christal @ Lit Heong.
Yeshhh i wann yam so badlyy right now..its been awhile.
Have a great night people !

No comments: