Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Dance =)

MASSIVE PARTY '08


Massive wasnt that massive afterall. However, music was fantastic =) We sure do love hardtrance ALOT!
The harder the better. Kekeke.
Simple rave,very well organized i would say.
But still, Freedom will always be the BEST (High budget mar)
Anyways, it also depends on the people that you go with.
Our group was one crazy gang man. Absolutely crazy. LOL.
Frankie was practically jumping like mad & kept shaking his head off!
Like his having a freaking concert or something. Hahahaha.
very very very FUN =)
I wished Msia had more Rave Parties in the future! I went to all 4 of it this year =)
We will never miss any of it. Hehe.
Party is our life.
As Uncle Ian said:'' u must bla bla together then sure enjoy wan if not very boring''
After try then u knoe =) Keke Good timez!

If you HATE me then FUCK you.
The Foursome who spent 24/7 together last couple of days
No introduction needed. These ladies are my favourite =)
I smell drama? Hehehe. Anyways very cool picture =)
All the Ladies in the house. For the first time we had so many ladies =)
Another Foursome. Cute couple Kiff & Christine
We party together & get high together =)
And this is not even All the guys
Too Cool to be True? Haha
I absolutely LOVE this photo!
3 of em trying to get into the photo as well. HAHA.
WTH is babydear trying to do at the back there? HAHAHA
Ohh yesh Mavice..its been awhile babe!
Mavice>Bobo>Christine>Ana @ Massive
Me & the female version of Kanye West. Hehe
Buli the young boy gao gao. haha kena ambil gambar again gao gao.
I Luppie u my lil sis & i know u luppie me too =) I know you had lotsa fun =P
Awwww...their sooo cute together. Sweet Memories will always stay in ur hearts.
Feng ah Feng. LOL.
Gone Case everyone. LOL
Ladies in the house.
Smooching in the crowd
One Last photo of the four of us before the rave ended


Next day we drop Ian back to meet up with his dad because he was leaving back to Australia.
Anyways, from the photos you can see that we were all half dead in the car. LOL.
Dead & Emo i would say =(
Especially the both of em..awww..and they made me emo too. damn.
Till we meet again Nextyear kays =P

Sad&Tired. Till next Year =)
My brother from another Mother. Haha. Next year next year!



End of a hectic full funtastic week.
Xmas eve is tomorror & im just done with wrapping of the presents. Did i mention that i suck in that?
Lol. Anyways my darlingg jessica will be joining us for mass tomorror midnight =)
Then we shall go back to my place to open presents & drink Baileys all night long right babe =P
25th Xmas day itself Me,BabyDear,Jessica & her other half will be going for an Xmas dinner!
Our first Double Date ! Special day sumore..Xmas =)
Hehehe i cant wait darling!
Then on the 26th onwards till 1st January..
The gang will be coming my home for house session..
Parents will be away =)

No comments: