Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silent Night

Im BACK from Singapore!
Had a blast =) Yep we went to this Fantastic club named Zirca.
MOS was sued & the closed down. So the same management opened this new club named ZIRCA at the same MOS building.
Anyways, it was a realli realli nice club. My BEST clubbing experience in S'pore.
If only our crazy bunch was here. It would have been perfect because the music was AWESOME!!!
Also got to meet up with Cynthia & Bryan. Did a lil bit of catching up
Didnt speak a word to uncle Andy though. In case you dont know..he is my mum's brother (not my bf larhh)
LOL
Because of the feud between us. Yeap long story.
All in all it was Great! But i also missed Kl so much =)
Especially my partner in crime! Yeshh darlingg we shall meet again. Hehehe
Am heading to Quattro 2night. Yeap Sucky place but who cares. Public Holiday tomorror!
So i'll be on holiday till Sundayy =) Yeahh what am i gonna do?
Hmm Stay home watching more clips of Rob Pattinson? Hehehe my craze for him is getting crazier & crazier!
Was at 1Utama yesterday. SAng K with Adam , Christal & the bunch of lazy ass who skip work(including me) =P
Anyways, after movie i manage to convinve the bunch to watch movie.
What movie?
TWILIGHT!
yeshh AGAIN!
Hahaha this is the freaking 1st time i watch a Movie twice on the big screens.
I just miss Rob so much. I had to see & hear from him again kays =P
Anyways, will uploads pics soon. I have a couple of albums that i yet to upload.
Ciao
Have a good holiday =)

No comments: