Friday, December 26, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
I had a wonderful most beautiful Xmas ever =)
Usually every year end we will go back to mum's hometown Singapore to celebrate Xmas with our huge family back there.
Every year i've always dreaded for year end so we can go back to Spore to celebrate this special day with our loved ones & family. The Xmas atmosphere there is Fantastic!
BUT this was one of those years that daddy decided not to go back for Xmas =(
Instead my parents decided to throw this party at our home here in Malaysia.
Which turned out to be my FAVOURITE most BEST Xmas afterall!
I really didnt see it coming. In fact the last few days i didnt have any feel of Xmas coming at all.
So basically on Xmas Eve night itself..
our extended family including my darlingg Jessica & my baby dear went to this huge church @ Shah Alam.
Divine Mercy was the name of the church. I've been there a couple of timez =)
Anyways, we headed for the midnight mass which i've never ever failed to go.
The only time i love going to church is during Xmas =) Because we get to sing christmas carols & thank god for all the wonderful blessings he has given us in life =)
I thank god for having such a warm family although we did go through difficult timez ( but at least we did it together)
Also for a loyal boyfriend =P who loves me more than i love myself. It takes alot of patience & understanding for having a complicated girlfriend like me =P
And one SPECIAL person who will Always & forever have a SPECIAL place in my heart =)
Darlingg im so happy to have spent this Xmas with you. We've known each other for a year or two.
From the time ND intro-ed me to u 3 years back till now..
Finally we are able to spend this SPECIAL day together gether!
U have been nothing but the bestest Girlfriend/Sister to me.
Thanks for the support & time that you have given to me.
Through good & through bad we made each other stronger i totally agree with you babe =)
Im so lucky to have each and everyone one of you in my life.
Lotsa love,hugs & kisses to everyone special in my life!
Well, then after church we came back home to get the food warmt up.
Mummy single handedly made every single food for our lil Xmas Eve Party.
Mum, i finally said it. U're a GREAT cook! Its my pleasure to finally admit it!
Mum made Shephards Pie,Chicken Pie,Roast Chicken with patatoes(yummyy),Turkey Hams,Coleslaw salad,Devils Curry(portugese signature curry),Dry Curry Sotong etc.
On top of that, she even manage to find the time to bake!
Mum made Conflake cookies,Choc cornflake cookies,melting moments cookies,Choc chip cookies,Pineapple tarts,Choc cakes,Log Cake & Many more =)
Thanks mum for putting so much effort to make this Christmas a great one for all of us this year!
And i've never ever seen my dad socializing with my friends & drinking with em =)
Daddy practically came out & seated with us on the same table for quite sometime.
He even cheers with me. Hehe i luppie lup u dad!
Coz iniatially he was like :''i want this to be a non alcoholic party''
Coz he sort of doesnt like the idea of drinking at home. Hmm catholics. LOL.
Anyways i am sooo utterly glad u changed ur mind dad!
The Red Wine was ohh sooo Orgasmic..Hehehe no hangovers whatsoever =)
And then came the opening presents time . Its my favourite part every Xmas.
Although i do admit that the excitement i once had when i was a kid did wear off abit.
Still, Im LOVING my present from you darlingg =)
It is infact my Favourite of em all . And i wished i had gotten you the 3rd book instead!
Lol i guess great minds think alike right baybehh. We enjoy & drool over the same things!
Not forgetting the same guyy *Hints* Because we are MrssRobPat!
My eyes are practically glued to my Twilight book..Im finishing it in a day if i dont stop reading!
Lol but baby dear gotten me the 2nd book so at least i'll have something to die for once im done with the 1st.
Plus, mummy has placed an order for the 3rd & 4th book. My late Xmas present from mummy which is of cosh so acceptional this time ;)
And im soo very Happy that everyone loved the present i had gotten for em!
Its small but meaningfull. Something Exclusive =)
Hehehe.
I've gotten mummy,daddy,Xtal,Xtiane,Jessica darlingg,Babydear,Nana & Uncle Andrew bathing towels.
I know its not that to jump for but wait..
Each towels has stiching of their names on it =) so its something unique
I cant wait to get presents next christmas! =)
I had a wonderful most beautiful Xmas ever!
A Christmas to remember with lotsa sweet memories spent with my friends & loveones...
Anyways, now im cleaning the house up for yet another partayy at my place =)
This time its gonna be crazyy because my parents are away for a weeek!
Lets have a week of Christmas highness in my place! Hehehe
Lotsa love
Happy New Year in advance peeps ;)

2 comments:

LadySze said...

I luvlup u babe!!
Xmas was awesome and hehehehee ahhhh i so agree with you that great minds think alike..muahahahaa..ROBPAT ROBPAT!!! :P here i am at yr place commenting on yr blog :P hahahaaa..ok..back to party and sheperd's pie!!

xoxo

BabyAna said...

Ehehehehehe yeshhhh we finally finish the shephards pie!! And also not forgetting the number of Wines =) Hehehe HUGS! NYE NYE!