Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drink Drank Drunk!

I had a really absolutely Drunken Night @ Bambo9 monday night
Crazy Shit. Embarassing moment when i slip from my chair & feel hard to the ground right infront of the bloody dancefloor! FUCK -_-
Anyways,after work last monday Jane texted me to see if i wanted to join her and a couple of friends @ Bambo9. Without a doubt i said YESH!
Had so much fun though excluding that embarassing moment.
Didnt bring my camera. However,jane did snap alot of pics using her handphone.
Gross. I dont wanna look at the pictures either. Cant Imagine.
Anyways, i was so drunk that i couldnt even drive home that night. Had to call baby up for help.
As much as i didnt want his help..i really needed it.
So then, i got scolding from him like GAO GAO. SHIT.
But,by the time he got there to Bambo9. I droved back to his place already(for the sake of proving im not that drunk when i actually was)
I swear to god i will never ever drive if i know im gonna get so drunk ever again.
Anyways,two days of holiday for me. Weeeeee..
Back to work tomorror =(
Dinner with baby's family was great! Good food good people!
Babe ur mum is really so happening. Hilarious too.
U should be proud of having such a happening mother okayyy! HUGS!
Appointment @ Shah Alam tomorror. Dinner with the colleagues for Buka Puasa.
Saturday night i will be working @ Souled Out for Jason perfume event.
Easy Job. Extra cash is good for me.
Bangkok here i comeee..
Checking Air Asia's site now =) Crossing my fingers!
Where to go for Raya? 5 days of holiday for me =)
Haatyai? Kuantan? Singapore? NO idea..
Am plannig with Jane at the moment. I know it'll be good though =P
Before i think about Raya. We girls have to decide if we should go to Bambo9 this friday?
Will it be abit over for me to go again without baby? Kekeke..
Perhaps next week till we have another ladies night?
Perhaps Bar Club with the guys first this friday?
Thats all for now..till the peeps!

No comments: