Friday, September 26, 2008

Saturday Night Live!

A Glimpse of My Friday Night =)







Jane,Jessie & Me @ Bambo9. We had lotsa Heineken me fave =)
Then, we went down to Scarlet to meet baby's brother & friends. Baby OD-ed there. Lolx.

I love B9 so damn much. Although last night was a lil too crowded.

The best is to go on weekdays =P kekeke.

Anyways,Jane me & baby decided to head to bambo9 to meet up with Jessie. We had an amazingg time there.

Then,we were reluctant to leave the clubbing scene & so we joined baby's brother @ Scarlet.

Boyy the place is a Seafood Restaurant. Never Changed.

But,it also depends on the company that u go with. Sammy's friends was super hilarious!

Although, they made my baby drunk =( He couldnt even drive & was vomitting on the way home. Lolx.

Okay enough about last night. Lets talk about Tonight.

I cant freaking wait to see Shane Ward Perform!!!

The news is in. Tim last night told me that Shane Ward is performing @ tonights Hennesy Artistry Event.

WoohoOOoo its time to partyy my darlinggs.


No comments: