Wednesday, September 10, 2008

iTs Ladies Night!

What was last night all about?
Facebook Fab 500 Party @ Bambo!
And yes we couldnt miss it for the world.
Baby's sis in law & her gf asked me along & so we met Jessie there too.
It was hell of a Great Party. Especially since its only Us Ladies.
Awesome night. We had prolly total 7 buckets of Heineken. Not forgetting the free mugs of beer we redeemed because we RSVP-ed earlier on.
Also,i love that lil cute glass as door gifts by Heineken with Facebook logo printed on it! Its Cute!
Absolutely good night out. Soon Soon =)
The four of us attended Facebook's Fab 500 Party @ Bambo9. No Regrets =P Good time with me Ladies!

We're HOT,Kiss Us!

Then,i noticed this Hot guy walking pass our table with Jackie. Then,i suddenly realised its Joey G! I had totally NO idea he was the guest dj last night! So,as drunk as i was i remembered pulling my darlingg Jessie shouting at the top of my lungs:''Its Joey G! Its Joey G!'' I went crazyyy! Thanks to Jackie & Zoltan , next thing we knoe we were at the Dj Stand dancing our ass off. Of course i wont let Joey G off without us taking a picture with him =) So yeah im glad i did that. Keke. Anyways,i was totally not myself when talking to Joey..i didnt even knoe wtf he was talking about..just staring into his eyes makes my heart melt. The last time we heard him spinning was last year @ Glo Club,Penang. So happen that he was the Guest DJ tha night. But sadly, we hardly could take a clear shot of this Hottie. Last Night,i redeemed what i couldnt do before. Not only did i get to take a pic of Joey G. But, i got to take a pic together wit him! Im so going crazyy looking at the pic right now. I've never noticed how hot he is until today =) Baby dear, u proved me wrong for onced =P U're right. He really is so damn HOT!!!

Can i kiss you? LOLX =P

More nights like this to come ladies =)

Babe darlingg! Im so glad u could join us on the amazing crazy wild & fun night! Lolx. Lets have more Ladies Night in the future! I know u had fun too =P

Our mummy say we have to behave ourselves when out. Well,I hope mummy doesnt see this pic! Oops =P

2 comments:

LadySze said...

mwaaaaaakz!!
ahahahaaa JOey G in da house baybehhh :p I had awesome awesome time hehehehehehee...giggling and partying..down down down..hahahaa one bottle in less than 5mins..hahahaaa..Jane definitely knows how to partayyy :P
Jom cant wait to cu this weekend! :) xoxo

BabyAna said...

HahaHa ohh yEshh babee!
I feel so lucky to be clubbing with muah famiLyy! Hehehe Hugss!!
Lets partay sumore sooON =)
C u thiS sat darlingg! or friday perhaps? Hahahaha! Lup u Lup U!