Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday getaway

Nothing much to update about.
Anyways,last night i was busy trying to get air tix to Bali for May of next year.
We were supposed to go Bali on december this year but i suddenly realise it wont be a very good season for a holiday there due to rainy season. So sadly it will be postponed to May of next year.
Will be heading there with my family this time. Of course baby dear included =) Wouldnt want him to miss it. Lolx. I miss that place already!
Hopefully,daddy manages to booked the hotel then i can start booking our flight to Sunset Paradise!
Am also planning an ALL GIRLS trip to Bangkok before chinese new year! Probally in December of this year or January 2009 =)
I really hope my sisty does make it kay. I know my other darlingg is confirmed coming too rite =P
I need lots & lots of shopping. So i need lots & lots of saving this few months onwards. Strictly NO shopping is allowed in KL at the moment.
Which i think is easy because i dont even have time to go to shopping centres due to my working hours.
So if i dont see things,i wont wanna buy them. Keke
Also i do hope Cherry's new manager sets an interview with me sooon. Wanna try working there while i switch to doing part time at my current company.
Was on MC yesterday,felt too exhausted to come to work. Lolx.
The thought of you makes me sick. looking at u makes me even more sick. Everything about u makes me wanna puke!

No comments: