Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its a Small world After all

Hennessy Artistry @ Orange Club, KL.



Im just back from a very very happening event. Probally the talk of the night.
Shane Ward was there to perform. The Dey also which i now know is a rising RNB group.
The drinks was awesome. Most importantly the music was fantastic.
Bumped into a couple of friends. We had VIP Invites so yeahh upstairs for us =)
But up or downstairs,the place seemed a lil too jam packed. I never expected such crowd!
I had lotsa fun with u my darlingg. Lets wait for the next one yeahh =P

A lil something something for us to keep =) Memories we will share forever.
Shane Ward. Wasnt as hot as i expected but ohh well =P
We absolutely love the effects. A kiss to u my darlingg!
Red+Black= PERFECT Combination!
Im soO glad to go to this event with u my darlingg. I knoww u had lotsa fun =P

Goodnight people. XOXO.

1 comment:

LadySze said...

Oh yes darling :))
hehehehehe u know i know :P
xoxo

*cheerz*

loveluplupppy u loads darling!!! :) see u soon!!