Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hypokrit

Looking at you makes me S.I.C.K!
Yeahh i just got back from Bambo9. Had to safe the Sister in law. Lolx.
Anyways, i cant wait i cant wait! I cant tell either! Lol.
Xtal got a new puppyyy!! i received her call & i was all excited to hear the news.
Hehe my obsesion for lil doggies =P
Whats our plan tomorror? Should i go to B9 again? hehe most prolly will =)
I just absolutely lurvee the Fries served at bambo9! Darlingg i totally agreee that its the best fries in the world!
Yummy garlic sauce =X I had good japanese escargots with Man Tau today =)
Urghh have to wake earlier tomorror. Got an appointment at bloody Cheras.
I cant wait for the new year to begin =P
At baby's house now. Am going back to my place sooon. I wanna sleep at home tonight because of the small puppy which i have yet to meeet. An addition to the family is goood.
Was @ Goddezz last night. Victor C was spinning & the group deciding to go down support that lil dude.
Music was good until RNB came out. The place however was quite neat. Part of it reminds me a lil bit like Loft.
a place i once called home. Those were the days =(
Left early though because i was out the whole day & so wasnt really in the party mood.
Went to Bambo9 before there(again) with Jessie. Met up with Zoltan there for Happy hour. Good stuff ;)
I feel so homely at B9 nowdays. I even go there to do cold call. Lolx.
This whole week has been totally about TTDI Plaza.
I was thinking. Since im a Party Goer,then i should make full use of my party time.
My Targerted Market at the meantime will be FNB outlets =)
Its reallyy working out & im so glad for myself.
Cant wait for Raya to come! I shall sleep at home everyday. Lolx.
Nitez peep.
Get urself ready for some Bitch Fight!

No comments: