Monday, September 8, 2008

Just For You

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary Baby Dear!



21st April 2005-My Sweet Sixteen Party @ My Home. Back when we were still Friends =P

''We started as friends
But something happened inside me
Now I'm reading into everything
But there's no sign you hear the lightning
You don't ever notice me turning on my charm
Or wonder why I'm always where you are
I've made it obvious
Done everything but sing it
I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong
I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong
I'll say it in a love song
I've heard you talk about
How you want someone just like me
But everytime I ask you out
We never move pass friendly
And you don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone
Or wonder why I keep you on the phone
You are my very first thought in the morning
And my last at nightfall
You are the love that came without warning
I need you, I want you to know''

September 7th 2008 @ Jogoya,Starhill. This day marks our 3rd Year Anniversary.

There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul.

For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it,

when asked why ... you have no answer.

You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do,

but you'll never find out.

And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts ...

you'll love this person without regret,

for the rest of your life

I don't wanna go another day,

Cuz I know I got a good thing right here.

That's why I say..

Nobody gonna love me better

I must stick with you forever.

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stick with you.

You know how to appreciate me

I must stick with you, my baby.

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you.

This is Our Song Baby & always has been.

Lotsa Love,

Ur baby Ana

No comments: