Friday, September 26, 2008

Makes me S.I.C.K

To see you again really makes me S.I.C.K !
You guys dont even care about what others feel. Too bad u have no idea the person you're mixing with also despises you! like DUHH..
Urghh another thought of you makes me wanna puik. Like seriously i enevr thought i'd think about you this way.
Never knew how much i can hate someone especially someone close. Lolx.
Well, kiss my ass. I dont give a damn & i do hope not to see your face ever again.
I'd rather kill myself than to see your sicko face again!
Pheww..i wanna type so damn much more but you know i dont want much controversy especially if YOU're reading this =) Which i bet you are.
C'mon i know your ways.
Glad i got that off my mind.
Anyways, my sister named her lil pup Benji! Our old doggie name.
Lolx however i dont quite like this name though..but still it belongs to her so yeah.
Will be heading over to Orange Club for Hennesy Artistry Event. (Yeshh darlingg got invites!)
Am going with me ONLY two Favourite Ladies. Jessie & Christal =)
Unlike you Hipokrites out there. Lolx.
I feel so damn lucky to have the both of em. Im sure what we three have is Special & no one's gonna ruin it .
It has come to a point in my life where i know Who really Matters & Who NEVER did.
Im glad i straightened things out here.
Goddezz tonight? B9 maybe? Sleep?
I didnt go to work today. Couldnt wake up so i cancelled my appointment. Hehe.
Gotta try book roooms for HaatYai this raya =)
Hopefully its successfull!
Ciao

No comments: