Thursday, September 18, 2008

shHHhhhhh...

*Hush*Hush*
Its our lil secreT baybeh =)
I love Surprises!
Anyways, my car broke down at Shah Alam today while i was on my way to appointment!
Yeah of all places why at shah alam? Somewhere im rather unfamiliar with.
I had a Bad Day. Dinner with the colleagues was good though =)
Arghhh i have to cut all appontments for this week due to my shitty car.
All the more to get a New one u seee.. Kekeke.
I am missing that smell soO much. Reminds me of you.
Am so addicted to lady gaga right now..Lets Dance!
No more Ladies Night at the meantime. Things are getting a lil out of control.
Cant stand looking at couples fight in the middle of the night =(
Just hope everything gets better soon.
Craving for N.Lemak with Sambal Petai & its 3am in the morning now. Lolx. Stop thinking about it.
Sisty Cherry comin to pick me tomorror due to my useless car which will only be ready after 5pm tommoror!
So i guess i will be following her with her appts then probally hang out PJ.
I wanna do something with my hair. Bleach it again? Im afraid it'll get spoil. But anyways,it already is so no harm to spoil it more. Lolx.
Perhaps a perm? Im afraid i'll get bored after some time. Infact im afraid it'll turned out like some ''aunty'' hairstyle when is curly. Lolx.
I must do something with my hair but what? Its time to reinvent. Or perhaps towards X'mas time?
I need a new pair of glasses! My current wan is worning out soon. Plus,its time to get some teacher specs =)
Goodnight people

No comments: