Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beer Tarik!

Deevali Eve @ Bambo9



So last night we went down to Bambo9 @ TTDI to drink. Sadly, Jane couldnt make it coz last minute outstation.
But the funny thing is we had so much fun!
I brought my Grandpa with us this time because he came down to KL last minute..
Only leaving back to Spore on December so yayyy =)
So we partied all night long with Mable & Jackie plus my sis & her bf came to join too!
Next thursday yea darlingg. Hehe.
Jessie darlingg> Christal turtle > Ana Banana
Sisters & the Boyfriends!
Grandpa! Look here larh! His gone edi. LOL
we Love Bambo9
My darlingg & me. We Drink!Drank!Drunk!
A kiss to our old man. Hahaha.
Christal & Ricky
Ahahaha 3 couples? NOT the ones in the middle ya! LOL
A kiss to you my darlingg
Jackie & the Ladies
Sei Hao Po Jackie. LoL
Our Goodbye Kiss. Hehe. I had Loads of fun with you darlingg. XOXO
baby & Me kissing while Grandpa's asleep...Shhhh...Hahaha his actually GONE
Jackie who is on a mission to steal my boyfriend awayy!
Our Group @ Bambo9



No comments: