Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Burn baby Burn

its Yummyy Barbeque Night tonight =)
Jane Sms-ed me asking me to come home tonight(home as in baby's home la).
They will be doing a BBQ among Sammy's friends.
Coool. I miss Taiwan Sausages =P
Last Night Cherry & Franco came over to baby's place. The four of us were feeling rather lazy to follow the rest to Sanctuary.
So we decided to just stay home & boooze. Ended up,my sisty Cherry & me booze oni.
Franco slept & baby kept on playing his stupid PSP.
Ishhh but it was goood. Girl Gossip Time =)
OMFG. This world is gettting smaller & smaller. like WTH?
oooH im currently addicted to Katy Perry-Hot & Cold.
Its such a goood song. Tricky one.
Anyways,darlingg i hope u have an awesome awesome time @ ur lil getaway kayss!
Loads of hugs & kisses. Will cya when u're back! Hugs!

No comments: