Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Take me there

Am feeling rather lazy today. Gotta wake up earlier tomorror for work =(
I miss shoppinng so badly. I cant wait for you know what too my darling =)
Was supposed to get our tongue pierce today but sadly the shop is close on mondays & tuesdays.
Quattro this Thursday! The new Club @ Avenue K with a Four Seasons theme.
Wonder hows it gonna be like? As long as there's free flow of liquors..i'll be there =)
Yesh we got invites from a friend * isshh how irritating some guys can be
So my friends that'll be going this Thursday are Baby,Jessica me darlingg,Jane,Sammy,Sisty Cherry,Franco,Christal me Sister,Sabbie. Total of 9 of us.
Hopefully not boring la.
what to wear? Goshh i've worn almost ALL of my clothes in my closet already!
Think think..is there something hidden in my closet? A nice dress perhaps? I hope..
Fredderick just called. My dear friend Left is getting married.
Those were the days when we were having tuition together in my home. Yeshh my mummy is a teacher.
And know his getting married!
Anyways,i wish the happy couple All the best =)
I'll have to crack my head out again on what to wear for his wedding.
Jane's Birthday last night @ Bambo9 was awesome.
The crowd wasnt there though. Weird. Where'd they gone too?
Usually its really pack on mondays!
Still, we had our own set of fun didnt we darlingg =) Lotsa cam loving moments especially.
Before B9 i met up wit my darling Jessica @ Ikea for some meatball loves.
hehe. I appreciate every single girly talk moments we have darling. So very glad to have met you again!
XOXO
Did i mention i watched Disaster Movie? Sucks BIGTIME. but Expected la so whatever.
I tink the only stupid movie that was stupid enough to make me laugh is Scary Movie.
Hmm..ooh i've watch Bride Wars the movie trailer & its seems nice! A girly comedy movie starring HOT Anne Hathaway & Kade Hudson!
One of my 2 favourite actress =)
Gotta go now.. Yumcha with Cherry.
Ciao

No comments: