Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pieces dont fit anymore..

So my main highlight of today was Tongue Piercing obviously.
Im absolutely loving the feeling of having something in the tongue. But at the same time its quite difficulf to eat.
Porridge also susah . Lolx. Good Diet Plan actually.
Anyways,basically i stayed home all day after going to get my tongue pierce @ Borneo Ink with my darlingg.
I cant wait for hers. She know i know can edi. Hehehe.
Am feeling rather excited about the New Year. You know i know also darlingg =)
Cant wait cant wait.
So i didnt go anywhere at all today. Jessie & me decided to get some DVDs before returning home from Hartamas earlier this noon.
I bought Fools Gold and also Sex & the City.
I'll give 2 Thumbs up to Sex & the City. As for Fools Gold it was really nice but i still prefer How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days =) keke. Thats like my ALL time favourite romantic comedy.
Baby enjoyed Sex & the City too. Surprisingly. Lol.
Perhaps because of all the unsencored Sex scene? haha. Just kidding.
Whats on tommoror's menu? Prolly Soft Boiled Eggs but definetly NOT porridge again.
Im really not very much of a Porridge person =(
So many birthdays this month. October is really the month of birthdays.
One Year has gone by so fast..I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing?
So many things so many thoughts i would like to share about. My feeling.
There is so much i would love to say but..
But sadly,i will never express myself in a direct way. Not on this blog where people can read.
quite difficult to maintain this blog while i cant say much sadly =(
So i guess i'll just keep copying song lyrics & pasting it here.
Hmm..
We are drawing apart slowly as time goes by. Those were the days but its all different now.
Watching us fading & watching it all fall apart.
There's no use in trying When the pieces don't fit anymore.

No comments: