Saturday, October 4, 2008

Never pick a fight with an ugly person,SHE has NOTHING to lose anyway =P

That statement is so damn true. Came across it at my usual quote site.
Ishhh some people can seriously get on my nerves at times.
However, i dont find the need to counter back at her because its not like she meant anything to me. LOL.
Friends will never have intentions. So you never really were a Friend to me.
Everyone will eventually see your TRUE character. Makes me SICK though.
All you care about is yourself & the benefits that you get from the people you choose to mix with.
Keep on lying to those around you. As if they wont find out the REAL thing behind your stories.
I have regretted to always back you up & defended you whenever a person close to us bitches about you.
Now,im not gonna defend you anymore because i can finally accept that all the things they've been talking about you is so fucking TRUE.
C'mon i wanna see how long it can go on like this. Sooner or later you're gonna hit ROCK Bottom. Just wait & see. Nothing good comes to those especially people like you.
You're a cheapo bitch. ''CHEAP'' which is defined as YOU.
You'll do anything to get with the Rich guys. But cant you see how it ends up in the End?
Its the same old story over & over again.
Stop Blaming Others for the wrong things you're doing in life.
Start looking in the mirror at your own bloody self.
By the way, theres absolutely NOTHING to be Grateful about.
If there is , i will. But No there isnt anything.
All you ever cared about is ur damn self.
EXP: How dare you say its out of the way & expect me to bring it to u instead? Have you ever filter your mind before you talk? Harlo miss its out of the way for me too as it is for you!? You seriously that ignorant to those around you ar? The worse part is that damn thing you asking me to pass to you is yours! Why not come take it yourself? Lazy bitch! Damn i regretted ever believing a single shit.
I regretted ever treating you as a bloody SISTER. So called sis la.
Self-Centered Ignorant BITCH! Thats what you are & you should call yourself that!
Dont go calling others a Bitch when you dont have a reason to!
Look in the mirror again to see Whos the REAL Bitch.
Maybe your sister will believe you. I cant argue in that.
I know she's dissapointed at how things ended up.
The four of us use to be thicker than blood.
Neither will i ever try asking her to side me. because i understand what a sister always does.
Its none of her business anyway. I know its abit hard for her to be in the middle too.
Maybe she only listened to your side of the story. But she has yet to listen to my story.
However, im not gonna talk about it anymore. No point anyway when everything between me & u has ended.
I will never explain myself for something i never did.
But friends around,they all know the truth. So dont bother telling.
To the person who claims she so fucking hate me..
Well, go FUCK YOURSELF!
I shall not call you a bitch. But a SLUT!
Because you know you realli are. Disgusting piece of SLUT!

No comments: