Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Outing

A Night with Cherry's Happening Family =)





Baby Dear & me in matching colours =)
My old friend Mogan dropped by to say Hi. Its been awhile =)
Cherry>Ana>Jessica @ Sunshine Club,KL.
Dale>Andy>Franco @ Sunshine Club
The Four of us who decided last minute to drop by. NO regrets =P
Cherry's Cousins
Cherry's mummy on the left & her Aunt on the right. Damn Cool la. LOl.
Dancing the night away..Wheee
Cherry & her uncle who is approaching 80 Years old edi! As the saying goes..Once a Clubber,Always a Clubber!
A Goodbye Kiss before we leave =P
Anyways, Sunshine Club was really wayy better than expected. The music was good & i guess it also depends on the company you go with.
Cherry's whole big family was there so we made a last minute decision to join em.
Usually,they hang mostly @ Zouk =) Lol. but this is my first time joining em though.
I didnt get to snap pictures of the whole family however.
Very very happening family my sisty Cherry has. Lol. I wish i had one like that!


No comments: