Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fridayyy come & go..

Just came back from a drink @ Friendster Cafe with Jane & Elayne.
We girl talked all night long. For Once, NO Alcohol. Lolx.
Planning tommoror's poolside party.
Will be heading to Elayne's place a lil earlier tommoror to help out.
Before that, i wil be going for my morning appoinment @ Jaya 33.
Ishhh the connection is irritating me. Facebook keep having Error for god knoes what reason.
Saturday has been postponed to Deepavali holidays instead. Due to the fact that i wont wanna enter office on Monday sounding like a short tongue clown.
I miss Shopping =( I miss Bangkok's Shopping Area! =P
Its been awhile since i last shopped. Hardly have the time or money to do so either.
Seriously, everyday expences is not a small amount at all i just realised.
I've stopped taking a single cent from my parents ever since working & it is really tough..
I've been hearing alot of wedding bells lately. Also alot of wedding plans.
I've always imagine getting married on an island with only my closest friends & family =)
But as nice as the wedding day is. After that, it'll be a really heavy commitment.
So im definetly NOT gonna get into anything serious anytime soon.
Lolx.
Oooo and there's a New club opening in TTDI Plaza. HQ NINE!
I heard it will be more of a electro house music club. Thats my taste =)
Will definetly be dropping by onced its open by end of this month.
well basically thats it. I have nothing much to blog about.
Boring day.
Nitesz

No comments: