Friday, October 17, 2008

Once a Clubber,Always a Clubber =)

Club Quattro Opening Night






I love this picture by Andy Kho
Foursome @ Quattro - Autumn Club -

Jane>Cherry>Ana
Andy & the Ladies =)
Foursome @ Quattro - Winter Bar -
Dancing the Night Awayyy
Joey was the Dj @ Winter Bar =)
My Nasty Nasty Look. Lol
Kisses for mY Ladies
The Group @ Winter Bar
Notty Notty =P
This is My FAVOURITE amongs ALL Pictures! Thanks Andy again!
The Quattro Sluts according to Cherry. Hahaha.




Club Quattro was very impressive. I personally liked Winter Bar because of its temperature..coooling but not so cooling when there ALOT of people la.

However,its a NON smoking Bar so sad case la. Music was GOOOd.

Joey G is the house DJ on thursday Nites =)

My ladies had so much fun together & im very very happpyy.

I didnt quite like Autumn though because if it werent for winter & spring i dont think its that impressive anymore.

Autumn was Huge but the interior design wasnt realli a big deal at all.

But i do think Quattro has alot of potential. Still have room for improvement.

A very successfull Opening Night because ALL seasons was FULL HOUSE.

Great Night yet again =)



No comments: