Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag

I was Tagged by me darlingg! So here goes...



Starting time: 6:37pm
Name: Christiana Cecilia De'Cruz
Sisters: 2 younger
Brothers: I've always wished i had an older brother. Ohh well.
Shoe size: 7/8
Height: 169cm
Where do you live: Mud City
Favourite drinks: Champainge!!!(but its expensive). So i'll stick to my Heineken btl =)
Favourite breakfast: Dim Sum definetly
Have you ever been on a plane: yes & soon again =P
Swam in the ocean: Yes.Im so in love with the ocean.
Fallen asleep at school: Never fail each single day (Good times they were) =P
Broken someone’s heart: I'd rather break people's heart before they break mine so Yea =)
Fell off your chair? : No way hosae. That'd be embarassing!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yea & i hate that feeling =(
What is your room like: i barely can even remember my room. Been sleeping in baby's room the couple of days =P
What is beside you: My so called shoe rack which i force baby to throw his magazines so i can arrange my shoes on em =)
What is the last thing you ate: Chilli Pan Mee(Me fave)
Ever had chicken pox: yes thank god i already did.
Sore throat: Yes i just did.
Stitches: No. Never want to either.
Broken nose: No Way. My nose is my only asset!
Do you belive in love at first sight: NEVER EVER
Like picnics?: dont know. never been to one since i was a kid.
Who was the last person you danced with?: Erm..i tink it was @ B9 with Baby =P
Last made you smile: Elayne! @ her place last night. She was hilarious!
You last yelled at: Mummy?
Today did you:
Kiss anyone: no, i forgot to kiss my baby a kiss!
Get sick: No thanks wouldnt want to.
Miss someone: As a matter of fact.. I did =(
Eat: Duhh
Best feeling in the world: Having LOTS & LOTS of money. It makes me very happppy!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope. I hate having that suffocated feeling og having stuff toys on the bed surrounding me when im sleeping. I like big big spacious space.
What’s under your bed: ermm. I guess i can say i throw unwanted things under my bed =P
Who do you really hate: It doesnt matter anymore
What time is it now?: 6:51pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. studying in high school
2. played the piano till grade 5
3. enjoying being pampered by mummy & daddy
4. going crazy over Nsync & Britney Spears!!!
5. getting beating by mummy (Thank god thats way over now) =P

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chipster (Sour Cream)
2. Cadbury Bites
3. Mars Bar!
4. French fries
5. i seriously have no idea!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Get my Dream Car =P
2. Shopping!Shopping!Shopping!
3. Buy my own House!
4. Give an amount to my parents
5. Part of it will go to Charity =) Im a person who has a Heart ok. Haha.

5 of my bad habits
1. Drink too often(agree with my darlingg =P )
2. Biting my nails
3. I tend to talk alot & very loudly when im drunk =P Irritates me too.
4. Knowing im not supposed to but still doing it
5. Day Dreaming. (Wake up & smell the coffee Miss Ana!)

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in
1. Grandpa's home @ Singapore
2. The Shanti Villas @ Bali
3. Sabbie's home
4. Baby's Home of cosh
5. Well. A couple of em homes =P oops

5 things I will do after completing what I’m busy with
1. Go for a drink! Drink as in Heineken. The first sip always taste like heavan after a long day at work.
2. Call of cosh
3. Going online (as tired as i am)
4. Tend to get Moody. Then i'll show my temper at the one & only who can tahan me. (baby)
5. Listen to music

5 people I tag
1. Darling Natalie
2. Cynthia me cousin
3. Momo miss Monica
4. Social Butterfly Ashley
5. whoever whu is reading my blog. I doubt so though coz its private =P

No comments: