Monday, December 10, 2007

Behind the Mask

How could you do that?
Prentending how much of an Angel you are but actually a devil Behind !
How much MORE do you wanna lie to me?
Yes i do things that u often dislike but its not Behind you
I do it openly & you fucking know it alrite !
That 'I Dont Take pictures with other Girls' line has got to STOP !
YES i dont mind you taking pics with OUR frens and all
But with some Fucking Random Bitch?!?!
Where is ur Fucking Senses?!
In us ass !?!?
What i DO NOT like is you telling me you NEVER & i repeat NEVER take pics with other girls alone before & yet i see one with my very own eyes a year later !
All those lies...So much for lying huh
Making me believe u were that fucking good !
IS she that pretty & drop dead gorgeous to make you Jerk so Fucking desperate !?!?
Each time i catch ur lies you tell me 'Ohh its just this only nuthing more'
But in the end it turns out not only one but many fucking lies !
Anyway i have Lost ALL my trust in you !
I mean ALL !!!!
Too bad You thought i'd Never see it huh
But Letme teach you something..
Dont ever once forget how many people your girlfren knows
And i Have my ways of finding out..
I dont have to go ask the whole entire world..
But IT will come to me at the right time..
No matter how it does.
So Think Twice before you make do something..
Think very very wisely you prick!
And DONT even think of telling me 'Ohh no more lies edi thats all'
Coz i bet i will find out 'OTHER' things later on in the future !
Infact i Already Know MANY things that happened
Its just that i decided to leave the past in the past huh
EVen though the past is juz 1 or 2 months back!
I suck up everything i Knoe about you and yet you piss me Off again in the end !
I will never believe a Fucking thing you say
And dont try to say im Exxagerating it coz u Know what kinda person i am & how sensitive i can be especially when you Lie to me !
Dont expect me to try to understand or Sympatize your Sorry ass !
Its NOT the matter of How many pictures u taken or with whom,
Its the matter of Promising me something & then going behind my back & betraying my Trust that i had on you!
I guess What YOU say is TRUE..
It is HARD for you to reject a fucking girl !
Yeahh Words from the devil's Mouth itself !
Thanks for spoiling my great mood today
Thanks so Much!


3 comments:

Natalie saw hy said...

darling, ill be right back at ya whenever you need me ;)
dont la emoo. chillll. you know i love you.

xx

missed you damn fucking alot.

Anonymous said...

hey peeps..

tht sicko sorry ass is me..
well i tink i deserved every single werds she said...sori again to u..

- ND -

BabyAna said...

Thanks babe...miss u so fucking alot tooo!!! hugs
XOXO