Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nov 30th - My Farewell Dinner @ Italianese

My Farewell Dinner @ Italianese was Nice
Although we over ordered and ended up wayy tooo full
Couldnt even finish the Lasagna
Anyways i was thinking to myself,when will be the nextime we guys sit down like this and have a decent dinner?
Am Missing those moments with you'll soo much
Our Penang trip dat week was way Awesome (im not over rating it coz it truly was)
When are you fellas coming to visit me?
I promise i'll bring you guys around S'pore
Party all night long baby
I miss those crazy moments with you'll
SISTERS & BROTHERS FOR LIFE

Anyway after dinner we headed to Bar Club to meet the rest of the Group for my Farewell Party
It was fantastic,Everyone of my close friends showed up
Even though some of em had to leave early,Its alrite im just realli glad that everyone showed up at my farewell
Realli mean the world to me
Love you guys soo much
XOXO
Here are some Italianese pics
My farewell @ Bar Club Pics will be uP in no time ;)



Candid by Jazline


The Closest people to my Heart all sitted in One table

Sisters For LIFE...Am Missing you girls sOO Much Now



The Couple's Last Meal together
Now this thing Here is what we call 'Heaven On Earth'


Chicken Lasagna
Baby's Fav Fried Calamari as the Appetizer


Carbonara Pasta = Heaven




4 comments:

LadySze said...

The spinach formaggio artichoke!! YUMMMM*
take care always k babe :) Have a great weekend!! :) missing ya always!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe omg babe u remember the name!! hahaha i cant remember laa...LOLx MIsss u sooo much la!
HUgss!!!
Haaf a great weekend too..
Luv u!!!

Gerald Cheong said...

isn't it Spinach and Artichoke Formaggio?? hehehe

BabyAna said...

I cant exactly remember the name.Thats y i put ' Heaven on earth' as caption!! Wuahahaha shhh...But it realli is heaven on earth watt! lOl