Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday @ S'pore

It was a friday Night last night,Had this Clear Channel Event @ Velvet last minute
I wanted to go take a nap first after work cause i promised John i'd join em @ MOS tonight..
But Cyn all of a sudden came in my room asking me if i head over to Velvet for this event cause some people from our company couldnt make it so we had to replace em..
It was quite a Boring event,Not much people attended
Smsed Bryant to see if he was working @ Zouk tonight but no reply from him(just got to know that he didnt even receive my msg)
Anyway we left Velvet around 10 & headed back home to put the Souvenirs from Clear Channel
OMG I am SoOO in Lurve with the Lovebox Condoms,the packaging is quite interesting!

After dropping off the stuff we headed over to KFC with william
Ohh me god i love the Cheesy Fries..
Its something quite similiar wit the Cheesy wedges
We dont haf cheesy fries back in M'sia i tink(its been ages that i've been to KFC Msia)
Spring onions on the top..Yummy~

Eugene left his backpack in office & so Later on we headed over to Office(yeahh so called Home Sweet Home)
Gra Eugene's backpack & went home again to pass it to him
Cyn & me then Grabbed a cab over to MOS aka Ministry Of Sound
YEahh the Legendary MOS..
Was so excited as this was gonna be my first time visiting MOS
Met John & they brought us in thru VIP(impressive)
I hate Quieng Up thats why especially in S'pore everyone Has to queue up
And the queues are amazingly LONG especially @ MOS,ZOUK,DBL O
Madness it is
Well,thank god we did not have to queue
Thanks to Tommy Hilfinger(thats what jaz calls him)

As i enter MOS,the entrance itself is soO Smoky
I was thinking to myself..Isnt Smoking prophibited in Clubs at S'pore?
But as i enter the freaking Huge Main Arena..
I then understand why it was soo freaking smoky
It wasnt smoke as in smoke from ciggys
It was the smoke that was coming from the Smoke Machine
Ohh me god..The dance floor especially was soOo smoky that we hardly could see a thing
Well its nice when you're there dancing with ur close frens
But its scary when you're there dancing with a bunch of people whom u're not familiar with
Anyway MOS was soO Impressive
3 Words to describe it,
The Clubbers Heavan

Honestly it realli is
And what a waste that my kakis wasnt there with me
We would haf the most fun time of ALL our clubbing experience realli
I liked the VIP area at the main arena..i likes the deco on the ceilings
Though the music wasnt loud enuff in there
Walk over to the center standing area & the music was blasting loud
I think people who seated there probally will haf sore throats the nex morning
Due to shouting to each other instead of talking
Later on Cynthia brought me over to the RNB Room (well i forgot whats the name called)
Anyways it was so cool the dancefloor is a Cage
How cool is that!
Plus its probally as big as Loft
Even the Retro room is as big as Loft!
By the way did i mention that there is like 5 Rooms in MOS
All 5 playing different kinda music
Of cosh the Main room is the largest of all
Its even Way Bigger than Ruums Kayelle
Gosh i practically got lost inside
Not forgetting the HUGE washroom
It was as Big as 2 Vip areas of Loft Combined!
There is countless cubicles till we girls dont even have to line up(not like in Maison n worse Barclub(2 freaking cubicle)
However i still Miss Clubbing in Kayelle
All because my kakis are back there
Anyways MOS is open till 5am
If my kakis were here then i'd probally stay till 6am of cosh bcoz after clubbing we wil most likely to be camwhoring for another hour
But due to the fact that they arent there(sad) i decided to leave at 3am
Started to feel abit exhausted probally due to work i guess
The clubbing feeling is different once i start working
Anyways will be uploading pics sooooN...
I cant wait for my dear to come and other frens(if they do)





No comments: