Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Surprise Surprise!

Walking Over to Far East Plaza to meet Jaz,Emily & Estima
Phone keeps Ringing
Jaz: Sis,Where are you ?
Me: Im Reaching soon already..Walking over now
Jaz: OK,u meet me outside at Old Chang Kee there
Me: Okiess!
The feeling i had was anxious..So anxious to finally see someone im close with together in S'pore with me
Jaz comes walking outside looking for me
I ran over and gave her the Biggest Hug ever
Was so Happy to see her !
Walked inside of Far East Plaza then all of a sudden out of nowhere..
Someone gave me a Big Hug from Behind !
I was Shock!
Its my darling sister Sabrina !!!
Left me in tears(felt a lil embarassed :P )
I was soO Happy to see the Both of them together with me
Have been missing em sisters soO Much ever since the moment i step into the bus for S'pore
Anyways,we walked around Orchard for awhile as their legs were killing them already
They have been walking since the moment they arrive in the morning!
Of Cosh we camwhored alot..
Couldnt care much about the people staring at us on the streets
Hey how often i get to do that with them nowdays!
All kinds of faces and weird expressions for the camera
Jaz: Ok,now do what face?
Sab: All look up there,act like u're dreaming or sumthing!
SNAP!SNAP!SNAP!
Jaz: OK,Now show ur middle finger..lets give a blow job!
Sab: Wei sister,People staring at us ler..shy la..(hahaha)
Ana: Fuck them la!!! Lets Camwhore to the max!
Chan Wai: Ready..1,2..3...!
Snap!Snap!Snap!
Our stomach was beginning to make noises and so we decided to head to NYDC for dinner
Yummy..thatts all i have to say
We Love Cheesee!
Jaz sister, I hope your Operation goes smoothly tomorror and i hope u Recover soon so we can party again!
Sab sister, Study Hard for ur coming Exam..All the best(I knoe u can do it)! Finish your assignment so we can hangout again soon! :)
Really Appreciated every moment spent with you guys yesterday
Thanks so much for coming my dearly beloved Sisters from another hole! :)
Love you both to Death!
XOXO
Loads of Hugs and Kisses coming from S'pore!

1 comment:

LadySze said...

BABE!! i've been msging u on msnn nooo replyyy...then u replied..i replied but u didnt replyyy...:( *sobz*sobz* hope msn connection gets better..ughhh...Have a great day there k!! HUGZZ!! :) Loveuuuuu!!