Monday, December 10, 2007

Surpising Visit from a special person

I was surprise this morning to receive your call around 4am tellling me you are downstairs already
Wass still in my sleeping mode & so decided to get bek to sleep
Well i sort of thought i was Dreaming(wasnt i?)
Are you realli at S'Pore
Well I was & still am Mad at you for what u done earlier okay?
But thinking that by coming all the way from kl to s'Pore to ask for forgiveness doesnt mean i will forgive you
I can see your effort & all yes..
But whats been done has been done & whats been promised has been Broken
So i dont think i can ever forget the lies you told me
Just Keep your 'Sorry' line to yourself
Its not that i dont wanna forgive u
I forgive you but i wont forget it
I cant.
Because lies after lies it just keeps coming back
I mean honestly why do we have to keep lying to each other this way?
The truth will come out One day sooner or later dont you think so
You sent me to work this morning
It almost seem Unreal cause One minite we're on9 chatting(dont haf a choice) & the next you're just Beside me
Anyways i was glad to see you in S'pore today although i Must admit that i dont like seing you suffering coz i know you didnt get enough sleep
Having lunch with you later =)
Wished that tommoror was sunday so you dont have to leave that fast..
Anyways back to my work now..
My Farewell @ Barclub & Italianese pics up sooN
Stay Tune ;)

No comments: