Thursday, December 20, 2007

Haji

It was a holiday yesterday due to Haji
My dear reached S'pore probally around 12am the day before..
Was so happy to see him finally.
We walk to McD but decided to take away due to the NON Smoking area..
We ended up at sitting at the park instead..
Had a really nice long chat about our relationship
Im happy to see that we finally can sit down and have a decent conversation
Coz before this it was never like that
We would hardly ever go through about our relationship..
the ups and the lows.
Im glad to see that after patching up we are able to converse and meet at a certain understanding level
Love u dearly!
Yesterday we went over to Orchard with Mummy & Grandpa to do my Notebook broadband thiingy
Yeshh finally able to go online at Grandpa's house
Bought X'mas present for Grandma & Sabrina's bday pressent
Then headed over to Guess..
OMG promotions on watches but sadly i am quite broke for this month :(
Headed over to Suntec later on to get my wallet also Present from aunty Lydia to me :P
I love body shop!
Sadly they didnt have much choices as the Guess outlet over at Suntec
So we rush to Parkway & i manage to get it thank god
I couldn't stand my previous wallet any longer
Dear bought Levi''s Underwears(Present from Mummy :P)
Finally we got our couple Rings!!!
Yeahh and we did engraving on it!
Mine with the word 'Andy'
And his of cosh wth the work 'Ana'
Thats sweett..
This is my First ring from someone special
I didnt quite fancy rings before this cause i would rather use the money to get sumthing else instead
But now Im realli appreciating it cause its something Significant
Later on we went over to East Coast Park..
Had McD's and the bloody smoking area had like oni 4 freaking tables
Well,dear its not that im Accusing you or something..
I was just asking cause im Concern(u know what i mean)
If i dont ask means i dont care but i realli do care so i cant just shut up my entire time pretending as if i didnt know a thing about IT
Had a nice walk at the beach side..
It was freezing cold..
Seated there chatting about almost everything
You're like my Best friend come Boyfriend and im realli grateful for that
Anyways its MOS tonight!!!

No comments: