Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zouk

Last Fri i headed down to Zouk with Cynthia & Charlene
Charlene was down in Singapore
Plus she has NEVER i repeat NEVER club ever in her lifetime
OMG..Unbelievable...
So i decided to bring her over to Zouk!
Hmm the crowd this friday night wasnt that good
Manage to meet up wit Bryant though..
Couldnt find him at all the Bars..
Turns out he is a waiter who walks around there..
No longer a bartender
Anyways Phuture was crowded as usual..
I actually preferred it there but due to the crowd we didnt stay long..
Met up with Danny aka Danny Boy and he brought us in FREE!
Velvet was alrite..But i still most definetly prefer the one in KL~
I was smoking outside Winebar when suddenly this ad came out on the screens
'Zouk Presents David Guetta 28th December' !!!
OMG was my eyes joking me or was it TRUE??
I soo fucking immediately called my darling with joy
'OMG DEAR!!!! DAvid Guetta is spinning @ Zouk nex friday!!! You HAVE TO STAY LONGER!!!'
LOLX but too bad he say he cant..i dont care..
Nothing is gonna stop me from going to Zouk on the 28th!!!
I cant fucking wait..
Now that the love is gone...
Nice song nice song!
David is like the king of electro house!
Imagine if Freddy Le Grand was coming!?!
OMG that would be Rock man!
Anyways i might head over to Zouk on x'mas eve night coz Ferry Corsten will be spinning there & my dear wanna go but im not sure if i can make it coz Obviously i dont like spending x'mas Eve at a clubb..
I mean ther wont be any X'mas feel at all
Might dro pby awhile after church though..
Which i doubt that too cooz we have to head back home for the x'mas eve party..
Thats my Fav Fav Night of the year
Every year on Xmas eve night,the whole family will head over to Church for the midnight mass
And once mass is over its already past 12 and so its xmas already!
Will hug one another greeting each other Merry Christmas!!!
And then after that we will All head back to grandpa's place for our Thanksgiving meal..
Grandpa will make his famous 'Devil's Curry' which is our famous Portugese dish
Also not forgetting Turkey!!!
Yummyyy..
And Auntie Lydia's awesome Cakes!
Mummy's Famous Cornflake Cookies!
OMG..i cant wait for that night..
And after thanksgiving meal..
We will all gather by the treee to start unwrapping presents..
Now this is the Part i once use to Love when i was younger!
Bryan,Christal,Cynthia & Me was always the MAIN attraction of the gifts..
We will always receive so many gifts from everyone...
Gifts especially with Toys R Us wrappers!!
I Love Toys r Us!! even till today!
Well nowdays we dont get that much presents..
Instead its our turn to gift presents to the elders..
Yeahh we get our angpows too of cosh coz the adults rather give us money than to crack their head out on what to buy for us
I headed over to Orchard Road for some shopping on saturday
Actually my main idea was to buy presents for lil Christiane & Kendrick
I didnt have any intention to buy any presents for the adults..
But i saw this realli nice Hush Puppies Shirt & decided to buy for daddy as X'mas gift
& then i was thinking ohh crap..
Now i bought for dad means i have to buy or mum & if i buy for mum then i haf to buy for Grandma & if i buy for grandma then i have to present grandpa..not forgetting my sisters etc and the list goes on n on
Soo i decided to bu presents that day!
I bought B'day gift for Christiane and also her x'mas gift too
Then bought Kendrick his x'mas gift..
Of cosh all from Toys R Us the kids store i love the most!
I bought grandpa & Daddy's present~
Not forgetting Christal's present too.
Now i have to get presents for Mummy,Grandma,Cynthia,Bryan,lil Justin,Henry & Nicholas!
So im waiting for my darling to come so i can continue my x'mas shopping wit him..
I Need his suggestions!
And i cant wait to get our Couple Ring!!!
soO much to blog about..
Also Sab was telling me she might be coming down this week!!
OMG...i hope her mum approves of it..
Dont Worry Auntie , i will take care of ur Daughter from top to toe..
Will bring her go PArty Morning till Night!!!
Wuahahahaha..
Hope they can come down for the David Guetta thingy..
then we can sing together..
now that the Love is Gone!
Yeahhh Mummy & Christiane is coming down tonight!!!
I miss themm all SO MUCH!!!
Cant wait to give them a BIg Big HUG!!!
Ohh and Xtal was telling me that Ricky is prolly following her n daddy down..
Hope he is able to make it then we all can go Party together..
yeahHh i Miss that Msian Party Crazy feel!
Pictures of Zouk up sooon ;)

2 comments:

LadySze said...

aikes my comment hilang =.=
hehehe have a great Christmas babe!! sounds reallly yummmmmmy the food and celebrating wit yr family!! hehee and loved ones hehe, mwaaaaakz!!! :) Take care babe! Merry Christmas in advance :p happy christmas shoppping!!

BabyAna said...

hehe babe...
U Have a merry merry Christmas too okiess!!
Hugsss will c u sooN yeaa *Wink*Wink*
Have a great time with ur frens & FFamily yeaaa ;)
HUGS!!!
Misss u !!