Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Touched

These are some pics taken from the movie KNOCKED UP


Good Morning People

Rainy Day

I love how i use to sleep ALL DAY in my bed

I Miss Bumming Around

Sab calling me saying 'Sis lets YC aka Yumcha'

Yeahh Thats Our M'sian style

I wanna bring some M'sian Style to Singapore

But obviously i cant coz people dont drive evrywer they go around here in Spore

Infact they take Public transports such as Bus,MRT(aka KTM/MONORAIL/LRT),Taxis

This experience realli taught me that actually M'sia isnt that Bad after all

Besides d fact that Spore is Much More Cleaner & Organize

Everywan here in Spore seems to obey every single tiny rules like hell

It Almost Scary

Anyways i shall not compare more or else this whole page wont have enough space


Working Things Out with Andy was Great

And i mean like realli Good(not sarcastically)

I Guess v did developed some kind of understanding after the break

Its Much stronger now our relationship

I guess u have to lose the person u love to actually learn to Appreciate them

Same as the saying goes in cantonese

People are 'Fan Jin'

V Talked things through lasnite

Video Call was fun & also what a good way to save money

Cause M'sian calls to Singapore or the other way around can cost a Bomb by the end of d mind

U would get shock when the bill comes

Im glad v haf worked things out

I just haf a sudden Urge to Hug U so tightly & never let u go

Baby i promise i will never let u go again

NEVER

I Miss u so Very much

Its tough being far away from the person u are always with evryday

I hope u understand that sumtimes i do haf moodswing

Maybe its dat time of d month i dont knoe

But im a very emotional girl

I cant be around u when i want to & it gets very very Frustrating

But baby im so Thankful & SPecial that u are always there for me no matter what

Im glad that u understand me & haf Patience with me

Loving u so Much Dear!

Muuuaxxxx


I watched Knocked Up lasnite on DVD

Eugene rented it

It was a realli sweet n funny romantic comedy

The movie is about this 2 totally different Individuals from both different worlds who gets together due to the fact of pregnancy

The guy of cos is a BUMMER
Smoking POT

But that changes soon after finding out about d pregnany (not bcoz he is forced but bcoz he WANTS to)

Thats Sweeet

Its so special when 2 different individuals coming from different worlds fall in LOVE wit each other

Anyways the story ends wit the giving birch n settling down part

Its scary Giving birth

I wanna adopt instead

Just like Angelina Jolie

But im just Saying of cos

I wanna get Married

Its sOO Beautiful

But i hope there is NO drama after that though



No comments: