Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Wanna go HOME

I Miss HOME so Badly noww..
YezdaY d moment d moment my journey to spOre started..
I was crying all d way..
Arghhh i Hate EMOness..
Missing Home so so Much Now..
I Miss Everywan bek home..
Miss my Crazyness..
All d Crazy SHit..
Arghhhh..
Ian gonna go bek from Aus in 2 days time..
Jason in 2 weeks time..
N i Wont b able to spent time with em!

Hope i'll be able to adapt to my New life soon...
Dis feeling is Killing me..
D oni thing dat can it out from my mind is Shopping..
Yeahh juz came bek from Parkway..
Bought a couple of blouses 4 werk also an EMO pants..
I look so Bryan in my Emo pants..
LOLX funny thing.

Tomoror is my First day of work..
Finally its here..
Hope everything goes well though..
Thank god i can on9 while at werk..
Woohoo huh..
Hmmm...

St James this Wednesday..
Uncle Andy called earlier saying he is heading to St James this wed..
Asked if i m interested..
Well of cosh answer is YES..
Ladies Night is wed..
Free Flows..
YEahh..

John said he is heading down to Spore this weekend..
YEahh Friday im joining em at MOS..
Need more kakis to come down man..
Cyn's kakis has gone oversea..

Dats all for 2night..
Shall blog abt mY first day of work Tomoror

Nitez People

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything at home MISS u..include me..