Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Belated X'Mas & Happy New Year in Advance

Merrry Belated Christmas people!!!
Had a Lovely X'Mas?
Well letme tell u about mine..
X'Mas this year wasnt X'Mas at all!
I Somehow didnt & couldnt get the X'Mas feeling & spirit at all..
Probally cause im bigger now?
Its like even looking at the mountain full of presents on the tree,it just felt like any ordinary day!
As usual the family headed to Church for the Midnight Mass in Holy Family Church nearby Cynthia's house..
COuldnt get seats as the church was already Full..
Thank god there its fully air-cond
Well lets just say that i was piss about some certain things..
At First i was so excited to go for midnight mass..
But i saw certain things which totally spoilt my mood!
Just couldnt pretend like there is nothing at all..
And so i showed my Sour face thought out the whole mass.
Didnt even stay for the whole mass..
Was outside & so i couldnt receive my communion :(
Sad sad thing..
Well No happy memories for X'Mas this Year..
Dont even have Happy Pictures :(
But i Dont have any regrets for Quarreling though..
At least everything's settled now right dear?
(I HOPE SO)
Anyways,Love you to death still!
Went home after church..
Tears in my eyes just coudlnt stop from rolling down..
Felt hurt,betrayal,unwanted,rejected..
Almost all the shitty feelings in the world!
At Grandpa's house we had supper & then opened the presents
Didnt have much presents this year..
Maybe because i was already using my presents :)
Anyways,I wasnt even abit excited at opening the presents..
Just chucked it one side for sometime till i realised 'Oopss my presents'
Slept rather early..
Everyone probally went home around 4something in the morning
I took a hot hot shower & pop my head to bed..
had a nice sleep for once
Didnt have much to think
Or mayb because i ran out of things to think already..
felt just realli sick & tired already
Next Day on X'Mas day itself i woked up rather early..
Didnt even help with the housework(lazy)
Grandparents & mum was busily preparing food for the night Party at our place
I have to say i never really like eurasian food
Dont understand why mummy & the rest of the family love it
Their 'Sebak & Curry devil'
Well Curry devil is nice but Sebak?
Hmmm..i didnt even eat a piece
Thank god grandma was modern enuff to prepare some fried stuff(The Youngsters Food we call it) :)
We played 21 with Uncle andy,Uncle Mervin & Daddy..
I kept on betting like only 20cents per round :P
Loser either Drinks or Pay up
Andy joined in too..
It was weird that we was playing the same game & yet NOT in talking terms at all!
My dear pulled me aside probally around evening time
We discussed settled everything peacefully & i was Smiling all the way after that
The family was shock to see that me & him was in talking terms again..
That was funny :)
One minute we are total strangers & the next we are Lovebirds!
Grandpa's friends came over,brought their son's & daughters along
Me,Cyn & Xtal as usual bitching about others :P
Dont even knoe half of the people in grandpa's house except our large amount of family members
Who is this?who is that?
Question running in our head
And I have to say ..
Christal,U have a BAD Taste
haha U knoe what im talking about..
He is NOT hot!!! (Someone's son)
Cynthia's bf was coming over and so Me,Xtal,Cyn & Bryan decided to head to Cosy Bay
And Yesh this was the first time we were bringing our other half along..
In fact,It was the First time we are actually going out to hangout
Me,Andy,Xtal,Cynthia,Alan,Bryan & Jolene went to Cosy Bay earby grandpa's house
Was a nice outing..considering the fact that we Cam-whored alot!
It was really nice to see that the 4 of us all grown up bringing our other halfs out to hangout together..
Nice family moment it was
Especially after seing the tapes of when we were younger!!(I hope it doenst goes on YOUTUBE!)
I'd have to kill myself first before i watch it!
We went back probally arund 1am & i had to work the next day
Dear was leaving for KL too.
Mummy & Daddy , Xtal & Xtiane was leaving on the next day too..
I was left all alone again just like Now.
Anyway im doing fine if thats what u're wondering..
cause my Dear will be back again Tomorror!
I'm feel like the luckiest girl to have a boyfriend who is willing to go up & down from Kl - Singapore,Singapore-KL just to see me!!!
As i said..
I LOVE ANDY NG SHEE KEONG TO DEATH!!!
Yesh collecting our couple rings later @ Parkway!
Cant wait for the clock to strike 12 on January 1st to put it on!!!

No comments: