Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sadness

How to mend a Broken Heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
Im sad & im Hurt for all the things you have done
I dont understand why must u go and do it?
After all this time of saying you miss me and you want me back & you need me in your life
I dont think part of it is True at all
If you miss me you wouldnt be doing the things you have done
Thanks for not telling me & treating me as a fool
I dont know what else is there to say..
The trust i once had in you are all gone
& i cant find a way to get it back
We are far apart now & yet im keeping myself busy to not think so much about it
Its useless anyway what good can it bring
Whether this relationship is going to work out..
I have no idea
I keep thinking..
Whether was it the right decision going back into this relatonship?
I thought i could handle it
But the truth is I CANT
Too many things you have done & said that has hurt me too much
I can see that you're beginning to get frustrated with me too
I can see the sickness in your eyes
Im sorry if i treated you differently lately
Its just that i have to admit that i Hate you
I Hate you so much but i love you too
I Hate this feeling
I Hate it that u are not the guy i THOUGHT i knew
I just really wish You never existed
So i dont have to love you or hate you
I dont have to taste this feeling
this sadness..
this much hurt..

No comments: