Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DXO

Last Saturday night,Probally the whole M'sia was at Sentosa Island for Zoukout EXCEPT me..Yeahh no regrets though coz i realli wasnt in the mood unless my kakis were here with me of cosh

I heard that stefanie is in town & so i decided to give her a call to see if she wanna head anywhere since it was a realli boring night..
Yeahhh she said i sounded desperate :P
Cant help it,i just me the Old crazy Party Queen me
Anyways coming here is good too,helped manage myself & also became much more organize
I got my life back on track now

So we headed to DXO,its near Esplanade if im not mistaken ;P
It was a club of cosh but we did not go to the club
Instead we went upstairs to this area called The Nest which is also considered a part of DXO
Its sort of like Luna Bar back in KL
A place to chill & the BEST part is the Towers there is oni $19.90 !!!
Oh me god its sOOO cheap..
I lurve Vodka Cranberry :P
Im bringing my dear here when he come,Cant wait for him to come..
Hurry up whats taking u soOO long!!!??

To All the Electro House Lovers,Go get David Guetta's-POP LIFE album
Its Yummmyyy to the Earss!!

No comments: