Sunday, December 2, 2007

First day @ Work

Woke up around 730 this morning..
Didnt sleeep well las9..
Felt Very very lonely..
Was in mY working mood though on d way to office

The office is realli comfortable..
I can sit anyway i want..
Msning most of d time..
Plenty of food n beverage at d Kitchen..
Eugene brief me abit abT my work..
Cyn too..
Eugene seem REALLI Serious..
Kinda scary come to tink of it..
But as the saying goes..
Work is Work..
Put family aside even though he can b my cousin

Juz came bek frOm lunch..
Was telling cyn how i feel abt working here..
I might quit my job & run bek to Msia..
Feel uncomfortable here in Spore..
It may be my 2nd home..
But this time around d feeling is Different..
Mayb bcoz everywan i knoe is way bak in Msia..

Dear was telling me dat he is considering to come here & werk in sPore..
I was soo glad to hear dat..
Infact i was tinking abt it laz9..
Juz kept it to myself coz i didnt tink that he would agree..
But im glad he thought of it..
I dunmind staying here if he realli intends to come get a job..
After all d pay is MUCH higher..

Well dats all for now..
So addicted to 'APOLOGIZE'
That Timbaland is one hell of a music producer..
He is Awesome..
Evry song he ever produced turn out a Hit

*Sighh*

Sleeppyyy

No comments: