Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Missing YOU

It was soO nice Yesterday,Im Missing every minute of it
You sending me to work,then bringing me for lunch
And of cosh Picking me up after work
Grandpa brought us to Geylang(S'pore's Chow Kit) to try the famous Sup Kambing
And i have to say that it was THE BEST(Better than Penang)
Later on we headed back to grandpa's house for a rest & then went to Cosy Bay
It was realli Cosy...very serene place to haf a drink
Seem so unreal,like as if i was dreaming
One day has gone by so fast
Why cant there be like 48 hours in a day instead of just 24 hours?
Now you're back home in KL already & im left Alone for another week until i see you again
This time it will be for a whole week & i cant wait for it
But also i've been thinking of the moment when u need to leave me again after a week
That will realli be sad
I cant wait to just go back for good,but at the same time i knoe how important this career is to me
Going back to kl i dont think career wise it will be any good
If i stay on here,my future is brighter
But then i wont be able to see you as i do always in KL
I guess i'll have to make a big decision in januarY
5 More days till Mommy & lil Christiane comes down!
7 More days till my darling come down!
10 More days till Daddy & Christal come down!
I cant wait cant wait for it..
Have to head to imigresen later thiis afternoon to renue my stay here in S'pore
Pictures of yezday up soon!

2 comments:

Victor Tan said...

wah... miss me so much meh.. ok la ok la... i come back Sg. =P

BabyAna said...

Hahahaha! Btw i wan my piccs!!!