Sunday, January 20, 2008

Move...BITCH!

Boots! Yesh I've gotten my Knee But Boots!
Ugs! Yeshh i bought Uggs & im Absolutely LOVING it!
Its sOO frigging comfortaable & nice to use!!!
Had a GREAT shopping yesterday!
Ohhh goshhh im going crazy thinking of the stuff that i bought!
5 Blouse comes mini dress
Oooh & i've gotten 2 more pairs of balerina shoes!
Also not forgetting my Black & Pink cardigan =)
Everythiing comes in double..
My red handbag!
Awww but i feel bad..
I've Officially made grandma BANKCRUPT =)
Bad girl Christiana u are!
Cant stand the temptation
Anyways im a Happy Happy Girl this weekend
Still,Im Very absolutely pissed with some Bitch!
You know who u are but i guess you wont be reading my blog either!
Fucking bitch you are..
If you Dont have anything nice to say..Then shut that fucking huge mouth of yours!
My Boyfriend doesnt wanna go out coz he doesnt wanna go!
Harlo im in S'Pore & how the hell am i gonna tie him down huh?!
One more thing..
Nex time IF u wanna bitch about me..
Then i suggest u Bitch it to my face!
Why be a coward and talk behind?
Dont you think that 'Someones' going to tell me?
Well,even though my smart ass boyfriend shuts his mouth as if he didnt hear anything!
Still,i dont need him to tell me..
I have my freaking source!
Fuck you!
I'v said this before & im for hell sure gonna say it again..
I swear to god im NEVER going to talk to you or even look at you!
What for waste my time or energy doing so?
By the way,he loves me ALOT & same goes for me so that is why we are back together!
Not because i FLIRTED with him a bit!
Who the fuck are you to say that at the first place!?
U knoe u shud tell urself to SHUT ur Fucking mouth if YOU dont know a thing or two about anything!
Dumb bitch!
Fuck YOU!
Whats a Boyfriend when he doenst even know how to stand up for his girl?
How dare you get upset with me instead!
Incase you dont know..
If it wasnt for u keeping quiet about almost EVERYTHING in this god damn world..
I would not have been Pissed at YOU!
Why do u keep repeating your mistakes over & over again?
Conveniently shut ur mouth!
Smart Move asshole!
Fuck you too!
You both can go live in your own fucking world!
I HATE YOU
Yess you!
Phewww...Feel more relief now..
Still Pissed but relief..
Shopping day officially spoilt by YOU
MOVE BITCH!

1 comment:

eequalsmcsquare said...

babe are you alright? your post was filled with anger :( I hope you're doing alright there. You're far away now but always remember, you're doing something good there :) and if ppl here don't appreciate it, just fuck them lah haha like what you said. take care! lovelove

-edwina