Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday is here..

Finally Friday has arrive..
This means no work tomoror & Sunday!
Yess im sleeeping till late noon (I hope)
Gosh i have been waiting for today practically since Monday!

Is it me or is Time just passing right in front of my very own Eyes?
Just had a really weird feeling today..
Its one of those day where you wake up having an uncomfortable feeling.
Came home & slept straight after work.
Woke up around 9plus & i just couldnt believe the time..
I dont even remember falling asleep..
When did that happen?
I remembered waking up halfway thinking 'Ohh Gosh I Miss baby so Much..!'
But then i again i was thinking 'Wait a minute..Does he actually Exist??!'
Well,anyways later on i was switching the channel & HBO just started showing Final Destination 3..
I decided NOT to watch due to the fact it would probally be my 101 time watching it..
Anyways i was just switching channels & listening music on my computer..
Then i decided to switch back to HBO during dinner..
I couldnt believe it Final Destination 3 was ending!
That soon?!
Gosh..its scaryy..
Seems like i cant keep track of time?
Arghhh enough..
Grandma is working midnight shift today so i guess i'll be alone =(
Sad Case

Currently listening to Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love
I Keep Bleeding Love..
Keep Bleeding..
Yeah true what they say about love..
LOVE is BLIND.
You keep bleeding & yet you cant have enough of it..
Stand strong for what you believe in..
Pray to god that there will be a Happy ending for you.

OOhhh was watching MTV I LOVE LIVE...
Britney's 2000 VMA Performance..
Boy oh boy was she Hot!
That hot blond teenage Girl that NEVER ran out of evergy..
Loads of hot moves too..
I remembered being so mesmerize when i was younger watching her on MTV
What has happen to you Britney Spears?

If i had a choice..
I would Not change a single thing that has happened before..
Cause i Choose to learn from my mistakes..
That way i learn to cherish & appreciate things or people that i have once lost.
Good question u asked me today babe =)



No comments: