Saturday, January 12, 2008

Meet Joe Black


OMG I've finally sit down & watched the movie Meet Joe Black!
Brad Pitt's acting was class one!
OMG plus he is sooOO HOTTTT!
Even the lead female actress is realli Pretty..
She looked aLot like Natalie Portman to me.
Its such a nice movie..
Sad also & romantic.
Left me in tears..
What f i fell in love with the Angel of Death?
Im just saying people dont get me wrong yeah :P

As im typing now..
My baby is on the way to S'pore!!!
OMG we seriously cant live without each other!
Its like i called him this afternoon telling him im heading over to MOS..
And he was like okay im coming..
Im like 'Yeahh sure'
But turns out he really is COMING!
Cant believee it..

Anyways,i've told myself NO MORE after this..
We have to Tahan right up til February 5th okays..
Have to learn to live without each other for a while..
I kNoe..how SAD :(

Excited to head over to MOS later on with my dear!
Will be his first time of cosh..
My 2nd time though :P
*Cough*Cough*
Arghh i've got cough now..
First it was Flu,now its Cough?
What is going on?
Too much smoking?
But i Love smoking!

Finally uploaded some album from end of last year's partying & Penang onto facebook & Multiply
Didnt have the time earlier on..
Anyways i have lots more of album to upload sooon(i keep saying that:P)

I even watched My Best Friends Wedding today!
OMG im sOO addicted to Romantic Comedy..
Also sad ones..
Saw this column with Zac Efron in it..
Yummy i like his style in Fashion!
Everything that he was wearing u guys can get it in topshop..
Its quite similiar.
A plain white V-neck Tee..
A Vest..
And a black Jeans(FYI,not skinny jeans)

Speaking bout Topshop..
I headed over to Raffle with cynthia & alan last night after work.
We had Sushi Tei..
OMFG its the BeST ever sushi i tastedd..
OMG...Im so bringing my baby there for dinner when he comes!
Well have to get ready soOOn for Ministry of Sound!

Im longing for a LONG Cardigan!
Anybody know where i can get it?
I went all over finding but i havent found one yet!

1 comment:

Jnathan said...

You're so gorgeous, Christiana (: